H2O bonded as crystal water: ≤ 2,5%
pH value (DIN ISO 787/9): 6,8 – 7,8 log mol/l
Moisture (DIN ISO 787/2): ≤ 0,5%
Bulk density (DIN 1168): ca. 1.000 g/l
Brightness (DIN 53163): ≥ 75% (specification Ry)
Grain size distribution (Mesh plus according to DIN 4188):
0,040 mm ≤ 5,0%
0,090 mm ≤ 0,5%
Storage: Approx. 12 month, store dry
* All details are carefully determined average values. Due to the natural origin of the raw materials small deviations are possible. All tolerance details are given as standard deviation.
Calcium sulphate anhydrite (CaSO4) of particularly high degree of purity. Produced from carefully selected natural anhydrite. Without additives. Homogeneous, powdery mineral of the finest grinding. Optimum grading curve for employment as additive in industry.
Highest quality for:
- Building industry basic material for anhydrite floating floor screed and floor alignment surface fillers
- Production of abrasives extender in polishes and abrasive liquids
- Glue and adhesives industry extender for wood, dispersion, foil and hot-melt adhesives
- Chemicals industry extender in plastics and polymers